Answer these 8 simple questions (The Epworth Test)
Click here to take the test and then submit it to [email protected] and I will assess the test and get back to you. Make sure to include your name and phone number.
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").